The content on this page is not written by Rates Watch, but is supplied by third parties. This content does not constitute news reporting by Rates Watch.
Are you a pensioner who applied for pensioner rebates? Please note that:
- All applications will be processed.
- There is a large volume of applications, therefore there may be a delay.
- All successful applications received between 14 June 2023 – 30 September
2023 will be captured and the rebate will be backdated to 01 July 2023.
- For all applications received from 01 October 2023, the rebate will only be
granted from the date of application.
- The rebate will reflect on the statement after the application has been
assessed and processed.
- Registered pensioners who were previously approved to receive the lapsed
pensioner rebates will be flagged from any possible credit control action
until the end of September 2023.