Ceo - Clive Massel
Professional Valuer, Fellow of the South African Institute of Valuers, Municipal Valuer to several major municipalities since 1972, Drafted the objection forms in terms of the regulations of the Act.
Director of Rates - Kokkie Herman
ex Treasurer City of Boksburg, ex Director of Income, Ekurhuleni Metro with 24 years of municipal experience.
Director of Valuations - Ben Espach
Past president, South African Institute of Valuers, Ex Deputy Director Valuations Tshwane, Fellow of the South African Institute of Valuers. Part of the task team responsible for the drafting of the Municipal Property Rates Act of 2004.
Our Professional team includes:
- George Nel - ex Johannesburg City Valuer
- William Hewitt - Director of Mills Fitchet Gauteng
- Carel Nolte - ex chairperson Johannesburg Valuation Board
- Tom Wybenga - ex City Valuer Sandton
- Alan Stephenson - Director Mills Fitchet KZN
- Greg Cowden - ex Deputy Municipal Valuer eThekwini